Lifestyle, Use & Care
> Organiks in Your Garden
> Organic Formula...
ORGANIC VEGETABLE/TOMATO FORMULA FOR BUMPER CROPS
Mix the above ingredients into the soil at planting time, around each new tomato plant along with 1/3 Gardner & Bloome Harvest Supreme.
- 1 Cup Dr. Earth Tomato, Vegetable and Herb Fertilizer, GroBetter or John and Bob.s BioSol
- 2 Cups Worm Gold Plus or your own worm castings
- 1 Tbsp John and Bob.s Soil Optimizer
- 2 aspirin Push 2. into soil on opposite sides of plant (recent studies have shown that adult uncoated aspirin can help increase a plant's resistance to disease)
STEP TWO (mix in a plastic watering can):
Use the liquid kelp solution to water in the dry ingredients that have already been mixed around the tomato. One gallon of solution is enough for 4-6 new tomato/vegetable plants. If watering can is a 2-gallon size, put in 4 Tbsp of liquid kelp.
- 2 Tbsp Grow More Liquid Kelp Solution or comparable liquid kelp product per gallon of water
- Apply a 3. layer of mulch such as Gardner & Bloome Soil Building Compost and use Green Light Amaze prior to mulching for weed prevention (will not harm plants, but do not use Amaze if planting your veggies from seed)
For a time-saving option, make one application of Osmocote Outdoor & Indoor Smart Release Plant Food.
- Use Grow More Liquid Kelp or foliar feed with Dr. Earth Liquid Solution at least once a month (or every 2 weeks for lush growth).
This formula will produce a bumper crop of any vegetable. If you are planting in containers, never use your native soil because it will compact too much. Instead fill the container with 2/3 Kellogg.s Champions Blend or Gardner & Bloome Blue Ribbon Blend mixed with 1/3 Gardner & Bloome Harvest Supreme.